Datas, Horarios e Sesións
Datas e horarios
Enlace ao curso
Necesidades, prerrequisitos e inf. xeral
Necesidades a cubrir
Datos persoal Formador e Titor
This course provides basic knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
The trainee will begin by learning the fundamentals of the cloud, the principles of computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure and examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
There will be an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, where you will see a comparison between Microsoft's on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365 and an analysis of the cooperation of Microsoft 365 services.
The course will end with a look at how security, compliance, privacy and security are handled in Microsoft 365 and conclude with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licensing, billing and support.
Competencias a desenvolver
Upon completion of the course, the student will acquire the knowledge to:
- Distinguish the different models of cloud services.
- Identify the main differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Plan a migration to Microsoft 365.
- Identify the main differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe the management and protection of cloud devices and the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection and the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licensing, billing and support.
A 6-hour course taught in Live Virtual Class format (Online live with the teacher) in which you will acquire basic knowledge about the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 2: Microsoft 365 Productivity and Teamwork Capabilities
- Microsoft 365 Productivity and Teamwork Solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams and Yammer
- Do more with Office across devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 3: Business management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify Device Management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get better results and stay secure with Windows 10
- Leverage Business Intelligence with Microsoft 365 Analytics and Reporting
Module 4: Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance
- Security Principles and Solution Areas
- Identity and Access Management
- Threat Protection
- Cloud Security
- Information Governance and Protection
- Compliance management
- Managing risk, discovery and auditing
Module 5: Microsoft 365 Licensing and Support
- Identify the licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe the support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service lifecycle in Microsoft 365